Welcome to all new students and users of the Lamson Library and Learning Commons. This concise online material will give you the skills and confidence necessary to do research in a university library. Remember, though, that librarians at the Research/Reference Desk are here to help in your research endeavors.
Students: please contact your instructor if you have a question about locating the library test.
Introduction to the Lamson Library and Learning Commons
- Chapter 1 The Lamson Library and Learning Commons Virtual Tour
- Chapter 2 Using the Lamson Library and Learning Commons Facility
- Chapter 3 The Variety of Information Sources
- Chapter 4 The Library Web Site
- Chapter 5 Searching the Online Catalog
- Chapter 6 Finding Materials in the Library and Lamson Learning Commons
- Chapter 7 Searching Periodical Databases and Chapter 8 Bibliographies