- American Journeys
Early American Exploration and Settlement
A wealth of information including town meeting warrants, budgets, police reports, births, deaths, and more.
- Avalon Project
Documents in Law, History and Diplomacy
- Beyond Brown Collection
History of the Brown Company of Berlin, New Hampshire from the late nineteenth century through the mid-1960s. Among the subjects depicted in considerable detail are the varieties of work activity from the felling of trees to the final manufacture of pulp and paper in Berlin and Gorham, New Hampshire.
- Dartmouth Sanborn Map Collection
Online access to NH Sanborn maps.
- Early American Digital Archive
Texts from 1492-1820
- Historic New England
Historic New England is the oldest, largest, and most comprehensive regional heritage organization in the nation – contains collections, archives, and exhibitions.
- Historical Maps
Images of Early Maps
- Library of Congress - Century of Lawmaking for a New Nation
U.S. Congressional Documents and Debates
- Library of Congress - Historic American Newspapers
Digitized Newspapers from 1836-1922
- Library of Congress - Primary Sources by State
Data organized by state
- Library of Congress Digital Collections
Main page for access to Library of Congress Digital Collections
- New Hampshire Town Reports
Town reports for all NH cities and towns.
- New Hampshire Union Public Access Catalog
Access to many public libraries throughout New Hampshire
- State and Provincial Papers of New Hampshire
- Treasury of Primary Documents
Primary Source Documents Pertaining to Early American History
- U.S. Census of Population and Housing
Census data from 1790-2000
- White Mountain History
Collection of material including maps, photographs, menus and more. Information on abandoned towns, railroads, hotels, WMNF, etc.