Images in the archives digital collections are copyrighted by Plymouth State University unless otherwise noted. Images may be used for personal research or non-profit educational purposes without prior permission. Publication or commercial use of any image or the accompanying data requires prior written permission from the copyright holder. To inquire about permissions or to request an image file contact the Lamson Library Reference Desk, Plymouth State University at firstname.lastname@example.org or 603-535-2455.
Notice and Takedown Policy
You have grounds to request material be taken down if you believe that material in the collection:
- infringes on your or another’s copyright.
- is otherwise unlawful.
To submit a request, send an email to email@example.com that includes:
- your name and email address
- item description(s) and URL(s)
- nature of complaint
When a request is received, Archives staff will:
- acknowledge receipt of the request.
- remove the item from the repository while the request is investigated.
- investigate the validity of the claims and seek to verify identity and authority of complainant.
- contact complainant concerning the findings of the investigation and the resolution of the complaint.
We will seek to resolve the issue to satisfaction of all parties.