Can't find the full text?
If you've found a great article or book in a database, our catalog, or cited in another source, but you can't seem to find the full text, try the methods below.
Find the Journal
If you have a citation to an article, choose Journals and type the journal title into the library catalog to find out what years of the journal are available at PSU.
Find it in Google Scholar
If you have the citation to an article, search by the title in Google Scholar. Links to full text from PSU or on the Internet will appear to the right side of the results list.
Get it via InterLibrary Loan (ILL)
If you need a book or article that PSU does not have, you can request it through InterLibrary Loan.
This service is free to all PSU students, faculty, and staff.
- Go to the InterLibrary Loan Page.
- Create Request and choose the material type you want, then fill out the request form.
- Alternatively, If you find the source in the catalog, Request Item through Interlibrary Loan under "Access Options" on the right side.
- Articles are delivered to your InterLibrary loan account in PDF format, usually in 2-5 business days.
- Books are delivered to Lamson and can be picked up at the information desk in 1-2 weeks.