Who? What? Why?
In a Post-Truth society you have to be skeptical of every source of information.
- Many formats for information
- Who? Why? Publishing Process?
- Scholarly Journals – Peer Review
- Who evaluates the information before it’s published? Peer scholars? Editor?
- Informed Skepticism (defend information source)
- Beware of false information
- You can publish
Source: Eisen, A. [University of Washington Library] (2014, June 13). Research 101: Format matters [Video file]. Retrieved from http://guides.lib.uw.edu/research/UWresearch101/